2. My greatest weakness is food. I'm still not at that "I love to work out" stage in my life so this is a weakness and a burden.
3. People always compliment me on my style. I don't think I'm that stylish, although my inner fashionista would disagree. I live in the South, and if you roll out looking like a page off a magazine, you're going to get the stare down.
4. If you found me procrastinating, you'd probably find me on Blogger, Instagram, Facebook, Email, Twitter, watching tv, or crafting.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is when you've found the right balance of pillows in bed.
6. Something new that I tried recently was being nice to someone I do not and will never like. I find this girl to be a horrible person but for the sake of a good friend, I tolerate her.
7. This weekend I would like to sell a lot of jewelry at the craft fair. Hopefully my designs will be a hit!