Linqia is a company that helps brands and bloggers connect. When you are accepted into the Linqia network, they call your blog a community. When Linqia and the trusted brands they work with think your community is a good fit for their product, Linqia will email you to ask if you are interested in participating in the paid campaign. If you think the brand/product will resonate with your readership and you have an authentic story to tell along with it, you will simply respond to the email letting them know you would like to participate.
Linqia is a pay-per-click network, which means you get paid when someone clicks on the link(s) in your blog post or social media outlets. Before starting a campaign with Linqia, they will email you with your potential earnings budget based on the size of your community. You will not earn more than the set budget even if you get more clicks than your goal. But…. if you do get more clicks than your goal, it helps to increase your goal for your next campaign, which means more money next time.
For example, say that Linqia projects that you should be able to get 100 clicks during a campaign and your pay-per-click is $0.80. The maximum amount of money you can earn is $80. Even if you got 150 clicks, you would still only earn $80. If you only got 50 clicks, you will only make $40. Does that make sense?
You will get an official ‘invite’ to the campaign on the day it starts and you just need to log in to your dashboard and ‘accept’ it. Then you are all set to start! Linqia gives you everything you need to make your campaign a success. Simply log in and check your control panel. There you'll find all your requirements/instructions, product specifications, story ideas, your tracking links, sample tweets and facebook posts, hashtags, plus an activity stream where you can interact with other community leaders participating in the same campaign (as well as the Linqia customer service manager for that campaign).
There are some requirements for a community to be considered for the Linqia network.
- Have at least 10,000 social followers between your blog & all your social media.
- Demonstrate healthy engagement from members.
- Have at least 60% non-branded/sponsored content.
- Based in the U.S.A.
- Cover any of the following topics – Parenting, Pets, Home & Garden, Lifestyle, Fashion, Food, Travel, Active Living, Home Decor & Design, Eco-Friendly Living, Wedding & Entertaining, Millennial Interests, Men’s Interests
- Linqia partners with awesome brands such as Huggies, Kotex, Pillsbury, Yoplait, Cottonelle, and Ghirardelli.
- They pay pretty well...and quickly. Yes, you have to work a little more to get the clicks but Linqia pays more (if you reach your goal) than other networks I’ve worked with. You are usually paid within a week from the campaign end date.
- They give you a product allowance. If you have to buy the product for your post, the money doesn’t come out of your pocket or out of your earnings.
- The communication is top notch. Either through emails or the activity stream, a customer service manager is always readily available to answer any questions you have.
- Potential for increased future earnings.
Linqia is not your typical blog-for-bucks company. They want their bloggers to tell authentic, true stories that tie in to the product they're promoting. They'll never ask you to compromise your blogger integrity. You join a group of bloggers dedicated to telling meaningful stories that resonate with their audience.
If you meet the above requirements and you like what you’ve read about Linqia & want like to apply, please consider using my referral link. If you have any questions at all about the program, please leave them in the comments or email me and I'll be more than happy to answer them!