Are you thinking about becoming a Life Of A Lost Muse sponsor because that would be awesome!
My rates are extremely affordable so that growing blogs and small businesses can get great advertising at a great price.
Life Of A Lost Muse Stats – Updated 2/1/2016
✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴
✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴ ✴
⌘Blog (lifeofalostmuse.com): 1,506 followers//
⌘Facebook (http://ow.ly/eA1r9): 1,699 likes//
⌘Bloglovin’ (http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4041012): 1,394 followers//
⌘Twitter (twitter.com/officialfitf): 3,764 followers//
⌘Google+: (http://ow.ly/8blar): In 1,143 circles//
⌘Pinterest: (pinterest.com/trippingtiffies): 2,600 followers//
⌘Instagram: (http://www.instagram.com/trippingtiffies): 928 followers//
Here are the current types of ads I offer:
*Discounted rates available when purchasing more than one month or more.
All payments need to be paid in full before any ads will appear. If you have ANY
questions at all please feel free to send me an email and I will get back to you ASAP.
How Do Reviews Work?- After Life Of A Lost Muse has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by post on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to me at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. - When it comes to the post feel free to let me know exactly what you have in mind. I do not mind adding certain links and key words, that way we can drive more traffic to your site(s).
How Do Giveaways Work?
Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a review.
- If a giveaway is sponsored with Life Of A Lost Muse, you have a couple different options. You can have it as part of a giveaway hop, as a flash giveaway or as a stand-alone monthly giveaway.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter, who uses random.org, then notified though email and posted on the contest page. When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- We will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- The giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums, social media, blog hops and websites to further the business’ exposure.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (Tiffany). For questions about this blog, please contact me here. This blog occasionally accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Advertisements that are paid will be identified as such.The owner(s) of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I do participate in Affiliate programs, but only ones that I would (or have) purchase(d) items through and that are a good fit for LoALM. In addition to some of the banner ads in posts (and possibly right-hand column) there are times when I include links within my posts to products from these Affiliate Vendors. It is my hope that the reader will choose to use the affiliate link as the small commission that I may make contributes to supporting myself & my family. However, no reader should feel obligated to use the link or make a purchase through it unless they want to.
top blog sites